You may be asked to provide certain registration details, such as a pseudonym (i.e. a username that will be used to identify your account on the Service) and e-mail address or other information to access the Service or to access some of the resources on this Service. You agree that all of the information you provide on this Service will be correct, truthful, current, and complete. Providing misleading information about your identity is forbidden. If the Operator believes that the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, or is false or misleading, the Operator has the right to refuse, suspend or terminate your access to this Service or any of its resources and to suspend or terminate your account at any time.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
CONDITIONS OF USE
- you must access and use the Service non-commercially, lawfully and for your personal and private entertainment purposes only;
- you must always provide true and complete information about yourself, in cases such information is requested from you on the Service or directly by the Operator;
- you must obtain any consents, permissions or licenses that may be required for you to have the legal right to submit, post, upload and/or make available to the public any User Submissions before you upload them to the Service;
INTERACTION WITH OTHER USERS
CONSENT TO MONITOR
- warn you against future incorrect behavior against other users of the Service;
The Service enables you to upload and share via the Website or Wecret mobile application textual comments, photographs, images, or other creative works and/or other personal media content and your ideas, opinions, feedback, and other information, (collectively, your "User Submissions"), and such User Submissions will generally be or may be made available to all users of the Service.
When you submit (or attempt to submit) your User Submissions on or by means of the Service you automatically grant to the Operator and its affiliates, for the full term of protection of the exclusive right in and to the relevant User Submission, an irrevocable, worldwide, unconditional, unrestricted, unencumbered, royalty-free, transferable, assignable, fully sublicenseable to multiple tiers of sublicenses, non-exclusive right and license to make your User Submissions available to the general public over the Internet and any other telecommunications network, including wireless networks, publicly display, publicly perform, distribute, store, transcode, host, cache, maintain, broadcast, cable-cast, webcast, reproduce, edit, modify, delete, create derivative works of any type, and/or otherwise use your User Submissions (or any portions or derivative works thereof), associated with your name (including your username on the Service), in any manner, medium, form or content delivery technology now known or hereinafter devised, for any purpose, as determined solely in the Operator’s (or its authorized designees’/licensees’) sole discretion, without the requirement for any compensation to you or anyone else, or the need to require additional consent from you or anyone else, or the need to provide prior notification or any credit to you or anyone else. You hereby expressly agree that the Operator may, and you hereby grant to the Operator your express consent to, use any of your User Submissions within the scope of rights granted by you under the license above with or without designating your name (including username) as the author or right holder of the relevant User Submission, or anonymously, at the Operator’s sole discretion. The license granted by you herein shall survive until expiration of the full term of protection of the exclusive right in and to the relevant User Submission under applicable law in accordance with its terms regardless of whether you stop using the Service or the Operator terminates your access to the Service or your account for any reason whatsoever.
You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of confidentiality of any nature with respect to any of your User Submissions, and that the Operator and/or any of its affiliates may already have projects under consideration that are similar to your User Submissions or may independently develop projects that are similar to your User Submissions, or other User Submissions transmitted by other users of the Service may be similar or the same as your User Submissions. Because of the viral nature of social media that is this Service, you should not submit any content or information via the Service or directly to the Operator that you do not want to be viewed, made available to the general public, and "shared" or otherwise distributed to or by third parties, including but not limited to the Operator, its affiliates and other users of this Service. In connection with all of the User Submissions you submit to the Service, and any other activities that you conduct on or by means of the Service, you represent, warrant and covenant the following:
- you have paid or satisfied and will pay or satisfy in full all license fees, clearance fees, royalties, and any other financial or third party obligations of any kind, if any, arising from any use or exploitation of your User Submissions, and the Operator will not be responsible for such obligations; and
- your User Submissions do not and will not infringe any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
The Operator reserves the right to report any unlawful or illegal User Submission to the relevant third parties, such as law enforcement agencies and intellectual property holders, and the Operator shall block access and remove any User Submission reported by law enforcement agencies or intellectual property holders.
The Operator is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of any kind to any User Submissions.
If the Service does not enable you to remove or delete certain submissions and you wish to have any of your User Submissions removed or deleted from the Service, e-mail your removal/deletion request to email@example.com. The User Submission will be removed from the Service within a reasonable period of time. Nonetheless, a User Submission that has been removed may still be available to third parties who previously acquired the link to that User Submission and the Operator may maintain copies of User Submissions for archival purposes.
The Operator reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Submissions. The Operator may use your User Submissions to advertise and promote your User Submissions or the Service (in whole or in part) or any of the Operator’s products or other Websites subject to your consent. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right or interest in any of the revenue generated from such advertisements.
These provisions shall remain in full force and effect in perpetuity notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Service.
You hereby agree that you are expressly prohibited to, and are prohibited to allow any third party to perform, any of the following actions, and any actions similar in nature or intent thereto:
- create an account on the Service using a username that is offensive, indecent or obscene;
- communicate with other users of this Service using explicit, obscene or offensive language;
- use offensive, indecent, obscene or other similar images as your personal avatar;
- display, copy, store, modify, adapt, reverse engineer sell, publish, make available to the public or redistribute the Service or any services made available to you via the Service;
- allow any third party to access and use the Service using your login and password;
- use the Service for any illegal purposes;
- use the Service for political, promotional or proselytizing purposes;
- make unsolicited offers or advertisements on or with help of the Service;
- impersonate or falsely claim affiliation with any person or entity;
- misrepresent, defraud or defame others;
- harass or stalk other users of the Service;
- never use photos of any third parties as your avatar, and never post third-party photos that were not created by you, or photos in which you have no rights and which you were not expressly authorized to use or post;
- post vulgar, obscene, pornographic, indecent, unreasonably offensive or similarly objectionable materials on or with help of the Service;
- negatively present the Service and/or the Operator and/or its affiliates;
- transmit malicious code on or with help of the Service;
- collect information of other users through the Service;
- interrupt the functionality of or tamper with the Service or any content or Service contained in or provided through the Service, or any servers used in providing the Service, or to unreasonably affect others’ enjoyment of the Service in any way;
- distribute or post spam, unreasonably large files, chain letters, pyramid schemes, viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Service, or the interest or property of the Service users;
- post materials and data you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material or intellectual property of any type or kind of any third party or that includes insider information;
- promote activity that is unlawful or illegal under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- invade privacy of other Service visitors and/or users by means of phishing, identity theft and other means;
- seek to exploit or harm other Service users by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- advertise any commercial endeavor or otherwise engage in any commercial activity except as may be specifically authorized on this Service;
- submit User Submissions that are unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourage criminal conduct, or that give rise, or potentially may give rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations, directives, treaties or guidelines, or that infringe or violate other parties' intellectual property, publicity, or privacy rights or contain links to infringing or unauthorized content;
- link this Service to any website with that ordinarily contains or hosts content that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially may give rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any applicable laws, rules, regulations, directives, treaties or guidelines, or that infringe or violate other parties' intellectual property, publicity, or privacy rights or contain links to infringing or unauthorized content;
- create an association between you and the Service and/or the Operator, unless otherwise specifically permitted by the Operator to do so;
- use bots, spiders, offline readers or other automated systems to access or use the Service;
- engage other users of the Service in discussions that are unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally, sexually or ethnically offensive, or that encourage criminal conduct, or that give rise, or potentially may give rise, to civil or criminal liability; or
- use the Service for any purposes other than those permitted under the Terms.
CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that any content appearing on the Service your intellectual property rights or intellectual property rights of third parties that you may be representing, please send the following information in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a description of the intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed;
- the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate, with describing the actual owner of intellectual property rights that are deemed infringed.
In addition to submitting infringement claims in writing, you may submit the claims online via the Service by using the relevant infringing content reporting button on the Service that will take you to the infringement claim form. You will need to fill out the form as requested and press the "Submit Claim" button at the end of the form.
CONTESTS, GAMES AND ADVERTISING
Certain information made available to Service’s users or otherwise distributed via the Service may be classified as advertising under applicable law. You hereby grant your express consent to view and receive advertising materials and information made available to Service’s users or otherwise distributed via the Service, notwithstanding the origin of the advertisement and of the advertising entity or person.
SUSPENSION/TERMINATION OF USER ACCOUNT
You may terminate your access and use of the Service if you no longer wish to use the Service by purging your account information and permanently deleting your account at any moment.
NETWORK SECURITY AND ACTION REQUIRED BY LAW
Your use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security or collecting information (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools, “spiders,” or other network probing tools) in connection with the Service is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, the Operator reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites, including sites not directly related to the Service and/or operated by the Operator or any of its affiliates in order to assist them in resolving or preventing security incidents.
In addition to the foregoing, The Operator may need to comply with lawful interception and/or data retention requirements imposed by your country of residence or any other country in which you use the Service. The Operator may restrict access to any part of the Service or terminate your access to the Service, at any time in its sole discretion if required by law or by the relevant authorities or regulatory agencies to do so.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Service may contain hyperlinks or references to other sites that are not maintained by, or related to, the Operator or its affiliates and over whom the Operator has no control. The Operator may provide such hyperlinks or references to other sites as a convenience to users, and such sites are not and shall not be viewed as sponsored or endorsed by or affiliated with the Service or the Operator. The Operator has not reviewed the content of such sites and is not responsible for the contents of any of those sites. The Operator makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, safety, or accuracy of any hyperlinks or sites hyper-linked to this Service, specifically disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for any content, software, functionality, websites or advertised products available via third-party websites or other Internet or mobile resources, and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from the content or information of such sites, including any damages or injuries suffered from infringement of third-party intellectual property rights. All users access any hyperlinks at their own risk. A hyperlink to any third-party Service does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the Operator of that Service or the content or information contained therein, and you agree that you access and use such third-party websites at your sole risk. Upon accessing any such site, you must review and agree to the rules of use of the relevant site before using the site.
Furthermore, third-party content and websites may be terminated or interrupted at any time, and the Operator makes no representation or warranty that any content or website will remain available for any period of time, and the Operator expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any interruption or suspension of any third party content or website. The Operator is, and may not be held, neither responsible nor liable for customer services related to third party sites. Any question or request for customer services relating to third party sites should be made directly to the relevant site’s operator.
FEES AND PAYMENT INFORMATION. PAID FUNCTIONALITY, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Your use of the Service or any of its functionality (including the functionality that is currently free to use) may be or may become subject to fees being charged. Any fees that may be charged by the Operator will be announced separately in connection with the Service.
Use of the Service may involve transmission of data through your Internet or mobile provider’s network. Your Internet or mobile provider may charge you for such data transmission. You may also incur additional third party fees in connection with your use of the Service, such as paying fees for playing certain games available on the Service. The Operator assumes no responsibility for your payment of any such charges to third parties.
You may be offered to unlock certain functionality of the Service for a fee, or be required to pay a fee in connection with the products (including products of Operator’s partners) and services (including services of Operator’s partners) the Service may offer to you. All such fees shall be announced separately in connection with the Service, and you understand that you pay any such fees for paid functionality, products and services, whichever is applicable, at your own discretion.
ACCESS, UPTIME AND AVAILABILITY
The Service may not be available in some countries and may be provided only in selected languages. The Service may be network dependent. The Operator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, improve and correct the Service. The Service may not be available during maintenance breaks and other times. The Operator may decide to discontinue the Service or any part thereof in its sole discretion and at any given moment. The Operator does not represent or warrant that the Service, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction, and does not represent or warrant that your access to the Service will be error-free, virus-free, uninterrupted, and that the Service servers will be up permanently.
You may not access, download, or use this Service or any of its Content in violation of the export laws and regulations of any jurisdiction.
All of the product names, trade names, slogans, logos, and other trademarks and service marks appearing on this Service are the property of the Operator, its affiliates, or selected third parties unless otherwise noted. The Operator and designated third parties retain any and all rights in these designations, and you may not use any of these designations except for the sole purpose of properly identifying products, services or websites, including the Service, as originating from the Operator. In such case, however, you may not state or imply in any way that you are authorized or sponsored by, or affiliated or otherwise connected with, the Operator without the Operator’s prior written consent. The use or misuse of these designations or any other similar materials is prohibited and may be in violation of applicable international, national, state or federal law.
You understand and agree that you have no interest, monetary or otherwise, in any feature, functionality or content contained on the Service or in any of the services available via the Service, including without limitation any Service-exclusive functionality. You may not purchase, sell or trade any Service-exclusive functionality or services for anything of value in the real world.
You hereby agree that the Operator is entitled to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law in case of any violation of its intellectual property rights by you.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly acknowledge and agree that you access and use the Service at your sole discretion and your sole risk. The Service, and any portion or section of the Service, including but not limited to any services available to you via the Service are provided "As is", "With all faults" and "As available". TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, the Operator AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. To the maximum extent allowed under any Applicable Laws, neither the Operator nor any of its affiliates make any warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of content available on or through the Service or the content of any other Internet or mobile resources linked to the Service. The Operator reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to change, modify, add, remove or disable access to any portion of the Service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL THE OPERATOR, ITS SHAREHOLDERS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, DATA OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS AND/OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND/OR USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY PART OR PORTION THEREOF, EVEN IF THE OPERATOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. You assume full responsibility for any damages, losses, costs, or harm arising from your Access and/or use of, or inability to access and/or use, the Service.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Operator, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, licensees, authorized designees, successors, assigns and contractors harmless from and against, and reimburse to the Operator or any such party in full any costs or expenses arising or resulting from, any and all third party claims and all liabilities, assessments, actions, causes of action (regardless of the form), losses, damages, awards, judgments, fines, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees resulting from or arising out of:
- your infringement or violation of any intellectual property rights, other rights or privacy of a third party, including but not limited to other users of the Service; and
- misuse of the Service by a third party where such misuse was made possible due to your failure to take reasonable measures to protect your username and password against misuse.
The Operator reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with the Operator in asserting any available defenses. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Service.
This Service and its contents are intended to comply with applicable laws and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and business practices that differ from those the Republic of Cyprus. This Service may link to other sites produced by the Operator’s operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are located or hosted or intended to be accessed and used outside of the Republic of Cyprus. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. The Operator reserves the right to limit provision of the Service to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Any offer for any product or service made on this Service is void where prohibited.
The failure of the Operator to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. To the maximum extent allowed under any applicable laws you agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Service or these Terms must be filed within 1 (One) year after any such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Service.
NO RIGHT OF FUTURE ACCESS
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
You agree that you are not considered, and shall not represent yourself as, an agent, employee, joint venturer, or partner of the Operator.
You must supply all necessary facilities, utilities and equipment necessary to access and use the Service, including but not limited to appropriate computer and/or mobile equipment and Internet connections, at your sole risk and expense.
In no event shall the Operator be liable for any failure of performance resulting from causes beyond the reasonable control of the Operator, including without limitation: acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
If you have any comments or questions concerning your access and/or use of the Service, please contact the Operator using the following contact details:
Operator address: Gladstonos,116 M.Kyprianou House, 3&4th floor,3032 Limassol, Cyprus
For general questions: email@example.com
Legal department (abuse team): firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal department (for claims of infringement): email@example.com
Legal department (general): firstname.lastname@example.org
Tech support: email@example.com